Rules of Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The “Moonpie Creations 50k Subscriber Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 3/20/2021 at 2:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 4/3/2021 at 2:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Moonpie Creations (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: All prizes (#1-3) are open to legal residents of the continental US that allow importations of the prize, and who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. One prize (#4) is open to legal residents of all countries outside US that are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize (That means you LeighAnn).
- Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 04/03/2021 after Sweepstakes ends by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by comment reply on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to within 48 hours may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
– 1 (#) 1 Quart of TotalBoat 2:1 Resin and a Hat (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $56.99) (US Only)
– 2 (#) Acks Wood Paste Kit (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $28.00) (US Only)
– 3 (#) Klingspor’s and Moonpie Creations Rikon Midi Lathe Model DS70150VSR (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $649.95) (US Only)
– 4 (#) Starbond CA Glue Kit (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $45.00) (Other than US residents)
Only one prize pack per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
4. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within all countries/states who allow importations of the prize. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into your YouTube account 1. You must be subscribed to the Moonpie Creations YouTube Channel. 2. You must leave a comment on this video with either USA (if you live Inside the USA) or OS (if you live Outside the US) depending where you live. 3. If you live in Canada please put OS (this will allow you to be drawn for the Starbond Kit) 4. Don’t forget to hit the Thumbs Up button and Share the video. 5. Derogatory comments will be copied and posted on YouTube Troll Comments Group on Facebook, then deleted and disqualified on YouTube.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies, or such entries will be disqualified.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
By entering, you agree to release Moonpie Creations, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. TotalBoat, Starbond, Klingspor, Acks Wood Paste and YouTube of all liability related to the contest.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Moonpie Creations, 216 Round Tree Rd, Gaffney SC 29340. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TotalBoat, Starbond, Klingspor woodworking Shop and Acks Wood Paste
- Social Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or Twitter. By entering, you are agreeing to YouTube’s Community Guidelines, and acknowledge that your entries comply with said guidelines…(http://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html)
- OTHER: Winners are responsible for any local tax liability (city, state, or federal/country) occurred by winning and accepting the prize. Winner will also be responsible for any Customs or VAT import duties that may be assessed on the prize after it ships.